Audience engagement facilitated discussions
- Finding Truth without Losing Faith – JOR is a spiritual teacher for all faith traditions (interfaith fellowships). Also see book description on Amazon. See here
- THINK! – Nearly all my work is designed to encourage people to move beyond established doctrine and accepted tradition. I use well-crafted questions to help drive people to a deeper level of introspection and arrive at better answers to solve problems and improve relations.
- Bridges (across differences) –I facilitate difficult conversations where there is tension, conflict, discomfort, or disagreement. The key is finding common ground and points of agreement mixed with facts and understanding.
- Reclaiming the Promise: Using Management Discipline to Get Tangible Benefit From Diversity Efforts
- Deliberate Diversity: The strategic response to a changing workplace.
- Managing By The Numbers: The Simple Path to Management Excellence
- How Frontline Managers Practice Diversity Management (a research report)
- Are You Managing or Leading: Learn to Know the Difference
- Diversity Management: The Lost Theory
- Using Culture to Support a Large Scale Change Effort
- The History and Evolution of the Diversity Movement in Business